26.5.12

THUNDERSTORMY NIGHTS

On thunderstormy nights I like to turn the lights down low and watch the lighting from our huge windows. Last night I turned off Crooked Still (which is a great band to listen to during a thunderstorm) for a little while and just listened to the rain. And then I got moving! I rearranged all the furniture in our little basement suite to get the desk out of our bedroom, and create this cute little workspace in the living room! And right before the rain started, I picked some sweet little flowers to freshen up our coffee table. Once I was done listening to the rain, I watched the movie Fireproof (amazing) and crocheted 22 of those little hearts (get the how-to here)- which I later turned into a sweet garland for over our bed (pics to come)! Each heart takes less than 3 minutes to make. They are sooo easy!
And that was my thunderstormy night. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment