14.11.12

HOT CHOCOLATE ♡

Just nothing quite like it on a wintery day.

It's cold and snowy here in Beauval and we are actually loving it. It's nowhere near as damp as we're used to back in Ottawa, so in a sense it seems pretty mild (so far)! Mark and I spent our late afternoon making snow piles and snow forts with the kids next door, and then after dinner I went for a walk around town with the mama of those little munchkins. I love watching the snow fall as it passes through the street lights shining.

Mark started his first online AQ course yesterday - Spec Ed. part 1. So far so good he says. And teaching is still going really well. He was in gym all day today and that was kind of a nice break for him. Also a nice way to go back after a long weekend! 

Pregnancy is going well for me thus far! I have my days, but the majority of the time I don't even "feel" pregnant. However, times like these when I can't sleep because I'm starving even though I ate right before bed reminds me that my body is working extra hard to make a nice home for baby. I'm 8 weeks now and looking forward to my first prenatal checkup next week!

We booked our flights to Ottawa for Christmas and we can hardly wait to get there and see everyone! And with that, I'll leave you with my favourite rendition of I'll Be Home for Christmas. 

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment