28.1.13

19 WEEKS

UM. There are only 147 days to go. Woops.

Here we are with the second installment of weekly preggo pictures! I've now gained 10lbs since before baby, and it shows (in a good way)! Baby is doing well and I'm feeling lots of movement now. We're really looking forward to when daddy can feel the movement too! 

I can't believe I'm almost halfway through the pregnancy. 20 weeks marks the halfway point. It's wild! The weeks are just flying by. I am really looking forward to finding out my ultrasound date, hopefully very soon! It will be so wonderful to get to see our little one moving around in there.

This is my last week of looking after the 2 girls. Afterwards I'm just going back to the one. I'm honestly quite happy about it as the two of them are a handful!! Mark was away for basketball on Friday and Saturday and his Jr. team lost in the finals. They are hosting a tournament this weekend here in Beauval, so that should be a lot of fun! And I'm looking forward to seeing him in action as a coach!

We just booked a 3 night stay at the Delta Edmonton South for Valentines Day weekend. Mark has a few days off that week so we are taking advantage of that. I can hardly wait to sleep in that king sized bed! We'll go back to the Edmonton Mall, IKEA, walk around Old Strathcona, get lots of lattes... and just enjoy our time out of Beauval. Don't get me wrong, we love it here! But it's just really nice to have a break once an a while. We've been fortunate enough to hit up a bigger city center about once a month and we hope to continue doing so. That way we can actually go on dates outside our house! lol.

Hope you all have a wonderful week! 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment