8.1.13

4 MONTHS

Photo by: Brad Ardley
Where has the time gone? 4 months already? It's unreal!

As you can see, I definitely have a bump now, and I've felt the little one fluttering around a few times now! It's a feeling I cannot describe, and I suppose only mothers could understand the sensation. Mark and I are just so thankful for this little joy! In the next 3 weeks the baby is supposed to double in size and weight, so I'm preparing to balloon up by the 5 month mark. Right now, baby is about the size of an avocado!

In other news, we had a great visit to Ottawa for Christmas. We were there for 11 days and then visited family in Saskatoon and LeRoy on our way home. We are so thankful to both sets of our parents for taking such great care of us! It was great to see our some of our friends, although there were still a BUNCH of people we didn't get to see! Hopefully we will have more time when we visit in the summer to see everyone, and there won't be any snow storms getting in the way of traveling! We are happy to be home now, and look forward to our trip to Saskatoon this weekend for a basketball coaching clinic that Mark is attending. Should be another sweet mini-vacation!

I'll try to get back into the habit of blogging now that we're home! Can't wait to start on some little baby projects!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment