25.2.13

23 WEEKS

23 weeks... WOW! I cannot get over how fast the weeks are flying by. This is baby is going to be here before I know what happened.
Things are going really well, baby is moving lots and I'm feeling great! He had a really strong heartbeat at my last appointment, and I look forward to hearing it again at my next! We have been really busy lately with our trip to Edmonton and all the basketball tournaments, and it's only getting busier! We have been searching for a van and we just found one about 9 hours away in Alberta. So Mark is taking Friday off and skipping this weekend's bball tourny so that we can go and most likely purchase it. We are putting a hold on it this afternoon (just waiting for an email from the dealership). It's a used 2008 Honda Odyssey and we are just way more excited to get a van than we ever thought we would be. With baby on the way, the extra space is going to come in handy! Plus, we will feel a whole lot safer than in our little car, especially up here with all the dirt roads and crazy animals. Hopefully all will work out! Yay!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment