28.2.13

THURSDAY THINGS

1. Hillsong United's Zion came out some time this week and I must say, it is pretty good. A little different, sure, but I pretty much love everything they do. Apparently there has been a lot of negative feedback from fans and whatever, but I really don't care. I love their music, and I plan on blasting these tunes all day long. We haven't bought the actual album yet, but the whole thing is on Grooveshark so we are using that for now. Check it out for sure.

2. This week I got facebook back for like the tenth time. I'm pretty happy about it to be honest. At this day and  age it's near impossible to keep in touch with just emails and a blog. I find I can keep up better with my friends and family, and I especially love seeing the pictures of little cousins growing up. Now that we're living here in Beauval, I think it'll be handy to have. And plus, I was tired of using my mom's.

3. Earlier this week I actually spent half the day with my pants on unknowingly backwards. Like, what the heck. Who does that? And I mean, I totally went out in public and everything. I'm blaming it on pregnancy brain.

4. I'm cracking down on my meal planning habits, in hopes to save a few extra dollars in the months to come before baby. This means eggs and oatmeal at least twice a week. But luckily, I make pretty dang good oatmeal so I'm not hearing any complaints. It's actually kind of fun to go through the cupboards and purposefully look for interesting ideas for recipes based on what you have. I don't think I'll be spending more than $50 for the next 3 weeks. Well, that's the plan anyway. I'll let you know how it goes.

5. My friend posted this sweet sweet music video on twitter earlier this week and I can't stop listening to it. It's so refreshing! I pretty much just want to swing dance every time I hear it. Which is often... because it's on repeat in my house (well, this song an JT's Mirrors). Plus is reminds me of the movie That Thing You Do, and I love that movie. Happy times.

6. If you haven't heard of Your Move with Andy Stanley, your welcome. The sermons are outa this world. I'm currently watching Balanced, and it is truly insightful. Plus they have an app for your smartphone so you can watch it any time you want. How lovely. I love apps.

7. Mark and I have a slight obsession with tiny homes. I want to build one and live in it all summer long. Maybe one day. They are just so cozy and organized and they have lofts! Lofts! I can't stop looking at pictures on Tumbleweed and PAD and Pinterest.

8. But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, and self control. Gal. 5 22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment