25.3.13

27 WEEKS

It's been a while. And I missed last week's preggo photo... woops! This week I see a huge difference in my belly growth since it's been two weeks since the last picture!

Well I am going to try and get back on track with the blog this week... at least until Wednesday. Then it's holiday time for us!

We are heading into Saskatoon for my first appointment with the doctor who will potentially be delivering our baby. We are so excited to meet her and discuss the whole birthing process. Then we are heading to Mark's grandparents at the farm to spend Easter weekend. On the Saturday we have an appointment at a Honda dealership to go look at and hopefully purchase a Honda Odyssey van! We can hardly believe we're in van-buying mode already. And probably more excited about it that we ever thought we would be. We're also hoping to purchase the car seat and maybe a few other baby things while we're in the big city. 

Things are sure moving along now! As of yesterday, we only have 3 months left until baby is scheduled to arrive (June 24th)! This is technically my last week of the second trimester. At 28 weeks I hit the third trimester. The time is flying by!! I can hardly believe it.

As baby is growing and we are both able to feel him a lot more now, we are getting more and more excited to meet him. We are talking to him all the time so he will find our voices soothing once he is born. We're reading lots about his development week by week and still trying to come up with a name!

We also starting attending prenatal classes 2 weeks ago, and have our third and last session tomorrow evening. So far it has been amazing. I wish it wasn't finishing so soon! We have learned a lot from the sessions and we're really looking forward to tomorrow evening.

Anyway, I hope you have all had a great week and I will see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment