7.5.13

33 WEEKS


Only 7 weeks to go! Seven weeks (give or take, of course) until our baby arrives, until I can sleep on my back, until I can put on socks without getting out of breath... so many things to look forward to! But above all, of course, is bringing baby home. Oh we just can't wait! We've both been able to feel him a lot more lately as he is running out of room in my belly! His favourite thing right now is to stick out his bum so mama can rub it. We are having so much fun talking to him and feeling/watching him move around. He's growing to be a strong little kicker! I experienced my first hard kick in the ribs yesterday. Good times. 

I've been feeling great so far! I really don't have much to complain about, other than some really fun back pain and poor sleeps. But I can take naps in the afternoon if need be so it's all good! When I'm not tired from a bad sleep, I have noticed a surge in energy these past few weeks. The hot sunny weather probably has something to do with it. And the fact that I already have a tan starting. Yesss. My mom always said all I have to do is look at the sun and I get brown. Can't complain! 

A friend of ours up here in Beauval lent me the book BABYWISE, and it is amazing. I know there is a lot of controversy between attachment parenting and parent-directed feeding (PDF), but we feel that PDF is the  way to go for our family. Anyway I am just loving this book, and I HIGHLY recommend it if you have a little  one on the way, or even if you already have a little one in your life! So I've been happily sitting outside in the sunshine reading away, taking notes as I go. I have learned more from this book than prenatal classes and the internet combined. It's seriously a gem! 

Anyway, have a wonderful week and enjoy the sun if you can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment