29.6.12

RECIPE: S'MORE BROWNIES


S'more Brownies

1 box of brownie mix
Graham cracker crumbs
Mini marshmallows
Milk chocolate chips
Semi-sweet chocolate chips

1. Follow the instructions on your brownie box, and bake your brownies for only half the time it requires (mine was 15 mins).

2. Remove brownie from oven. Add graham cracker crumbs, mini marshmallows and milk chocolate chips on top of brownie mix. Put back in oven and bake for remaining time as directed on box (another 15 mins for me!). 
***I just estimated amounts***

3. Meanwhile, melt some semi-sweet chocolate chips on the stove top. When brownies are done, drizzle melted chocolate on top of s'more brownie mix.
***If I made these again, I would use A LOT less melted chocolate than I did, 
or simply eliminate this step. I found it to be waaay too much chocolate.***

4. Set in fridge until chocolate cools completely (at least 1 hour), and cut into small squares to serve. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment