20.8.16

#heartmamadiaries | THE FINAL WEEK


This week I had my last scheduled ultrasound and appointment with my OB. Little Iver is looking good, a slight drop in his weight curve, but they're not worried. He's estimated to weigh around 6lbs 9oz now, so he's growing and he's a good size, but definitely considered small in Westman standards! I'm starting to dilate a bit now, which is great! My body is prepping for delivery. 

Speaking of delivery, I signed my induction papers for Wednesday, August 24th (39w 5d). So unless baby has plans to make an appearance sooner, we should be meeting our little bundle 4 days from now! It's very exciting, and very scary. I am looking forward to no longer being pregnant, and I'm REALLY looking forward to meeting our precious boy, but once he's out, things get real.

My in-laws arrived in Edmonton today and were able to visit the RMH for a little bit, before driving home to Lashburn with Mark and the kids. They will be taking care of our sweeties while Mark and I await baby's arrival! It will be the longest the kids have ever been apart from me, but I am so thankful that they are in great hands!

Please continue to pray for us as I get closer to delivery, and as the kids and I are separated. I have enjoyed my first night on my own, but I truly miss them already. It's one thing to get a few hours break to myself, but another to be here alone for a couple of days!

Next time I post an update, it should be with exciting news!

Thanks again to everyone praying for us!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.8.16

    Good luck beautiful Mama. Praying for all of you!! xoxo You are very special and God is right beside you <3
    Love, hugs and prayers from Sandy, Michaela, Molly and Marley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ladies. Love and hugs right back at ya! xoxo

      Delete