24.1.13

THURSDAY THINGS

1. Ugh blurry photos. These little energy bites are probably my favourite snack to make, and they take no time to make at all. They're just like little bites of peanut butter chocolate heaven. And, they're actually very healthy. So for a preggo woman, these are the ultimate snack. You can get the recipe here!

2. These { thursday things } blog posts are making me realize just how fast the weeks are flying by. It feels like I just wrote my last Thursday blog yesterday! And of course that means I'm really thinking about how fast this little baby is going to come. And quite honestly, I couldn't be happier about it. Mark and I can hardly wait to meet our little bundle of joy!
3. I started re-reading an amazing book that was given to me in 2010 called Crazy Love by Francis Chan. It's the kind of book that makes you want to highlight and quote every other sentence. It's really helping me re-focus on what is truly important in my life. Definitely recommend this one.

4. Mark and I have jumped back on the baby name train and let me tell you it is not easy! It is so hard to agree on a name that we both like. We have a few nice ones floating up in the air, but nothing concrete yet. I know that it will all come together eventually, but I just don't want to be that couple that decided in the delivery room!

5. Ok. How I Met Your Mother is a flipping great show. I hadn't watched it in a few years, but then it came on Netflix and I decided to get back into it. Not exactly the most wholesome show in the world... but if you can look past all that stuff and just appreciate the comedy and the message of friendship behind it, it is truly a great show. I can't stop watching it.
6. I am so excited about Hillsong United's new CD coming out in February! If you go to their website you can download the Scandal of Grace single. It's pretty great.

7. Have you seen this Oprah video??? It's just over 10 minutes long, but completely worth every second.

8. You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you. Isaiah 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment