27.10.14

DAW


"Daw, mama? Daw?" have recently become the first words out of little bear's mouth when he enters the kitchen in the morning. Every morning. And then after naps. And when we get home from being out. But it mostly means that he wants me to draw, while he tells me what to draw! Yes, there are scribbles here and there, which are cute, but he really just loves telling me what to do! It's pretty amazing though, because he now can recognize a few symbols: heart, sun, star, moon... and many animals as well. Of course I think he's brilliant!


His (or our, I suppose) artwork is warming up this little corner of our kitchen and I love it so. I recently came across a wonderful idea to take pictures of every piece of artwork and make them into a photo album down the road. So I have only been keeping a few choice drawings up at a time, and saving photos of all the rest. I just bought some finger paints and a painter's smock so we will get started on some messier projects in the days to come. I hope to frame some, and get a couple canvases as well.


The little artiste himself!

Have a great week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment