18.9.12

RECIPE: BAKED PARMESAN TOMATOES

As you now know, Mark gets to come home for lunch every day. And, I am unemployed (and loving it). So I have been dabbling in some new recipes for lunches, dinners, and snacks! And of course, I have every intention of sharing them with you on the blog. So today, we have baked parmesan tomatoes! We ate these delicious little fruits (I am still convinced they are vegetables though) with some toasted pita and hummus. Wonderful combination. I’d love to try these on a garlic baguette though!PicMonkey Collage2I saw a few recipes for them on Pinterest, but decided to go with this one. The only difference is that I didn’t measure anything, I omitted the salt and pepper, and I used dried parsley rather than fresh (and only because I didn’t have any fresh on hand). I also sprinkled some finely grated mozzarella on top for added deliciousness! I highly recommend you do so too! Mark loved them as much as I did, so this little lunch meal will be added on to our go-to meals. They are so easy and quick to make, and just incredibly tasty. Let me know if you make them and tell me what you think! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment