16.1.13

COFFEE CAT

(umm I lost the source... my bad)
Luckily my husband loves coffee too.
Unluckily though... my husband is allergic to cats. I pretty much have at least 3 dreams a week that we bought a kitten... or 2 or 3 kittens.

It's been a busy two days back from our trip to Saskatoon. I've taken on babysitting another little 4-year-old girl named Addy for 2 weeks and wow it's been fun, but a liiiitle crazy too. And I mean crazier than being a live-in nanny for two boys under the age of two while living in a 5th-wheel trailer. But that's another story.

In baby news, I'm 17 weeks now! I have felt baby do some sweet little flutters and they say that this and next week I should start feeling baby a lot more often. It'll be another month yet before the real kicking begins, and when Mark will be able to feel the movements from the outside. I am SO excited for that day! It will be so wonderful to experience those movements together. I definitely feel my tummy growing now. It's just starting to feel different. Harder, stretched, and just kinda weird in a good way! I hope to hear news about when my ultrasound will be, hopefully in about 3 weeks.

Anyway, stay tuned for Thursday things tomorrow!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment