11.3.13

25 WEEKS

I won't lie, I'm starting to feel pretty huge now. It's slowly getting harder to get up off the couch or out of a chair, and even rolling over in bed seems like a lot more work these days. I'm just hoping that I won't get stuck one of these days! I can still touch my toes, but it's really uncomfortable. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to. My hot water bottle is my best friend (along with Mark who fills it up for me!), and I can only sit or stand for a certain amount of time before I need to switch it up. Oh the joys!

But over all I truly feel great. Our little boy is kicking like crazy now and it's the most wonderfully bizarre feeling in the world. He's supposed to flip around this week or next, so I'm preparing myself for these rib kicks that all the moms have been warning me about! We are so excited to meet him, and that day is coming soon enough! Have I mentioned how fast the weeks are flying by?

No comments:

Post a Comment