12.3.13

OUR BEAUVAL HOME

I've been telling my mom for some time now that I would take some pictures of our home from the outside, and I finally did! I will take some more of the town and inside our house soon... But for now, here is our home!
This is the view of our side of the duplex! We love our front window which lights up our entire house, and we are looking forward to getting some use out of our front deck once the snow is gone!
A view of the full duplex. The Wilson's on the left, and the Westman's on the right.
A panorama view of our backyard, taken from the Wilson's backyard.
An even wider panorama view of our backyard taken from the Wilson's backyard. You can get an idea of how close we are to the school! Mark has a short walk every day.
And this is Valley View School. No, it's not a jail.
The building on the left is the VERY small grocery store (the Northern) that we never shop at unless it's an emergency because everything is REALLY expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment