11.8.16

#heartmamadiaries | LIFE AT THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE

For those of you who don't follow my instagram or have me as a facebook friend, I think a little blog update is in need! On Monday morning we packed up the van and kids and pulled out of our driveway ready to relocate to Edmonton. We had our hotel booked at $77.00/night, and were still holding out hope that we would hear from the Ronald McDonald House ($12/night) in the next couple of weeks. Well, we we didn't even make it outside of our little town when we got the call! The RMH had a room ready for us! We laughed and I cried and we quickly canceled our hotel reservation and hit the road! God is so good you guys! I can't say it enough!


Since arriving, we have been absolutely blown away by everything they do here at the house. There are really no words. I honestly don't think you could ever understand it unless you came and saw it for yourself. I think the food alone would blow your mind. 

The kids have been having a fantastic time exploring and playing and making new friends. Being out of regular routine has it's novelties and a downside (meltdown central), but overall they're doing really great. We are so thankful to be here and have some special family time together before Iver arrives and things get a little more complicated.

And now, I'll bomb you with cute pics of the kids and our time so far at the RMH.


Stay tuned for another post update on appointments etc.
I'm much too tired to do that right now!

Thank you again for your cotinued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment